Thursday, May 08, 2008

The World's Most Stupid Video



I've recently been archiving all of my old VHS tapes and this afternoon I came across this, the most stupid video ever made. During my first year of grad school, I was required to take a 19th Century Photo History course. For our final, we had the option of either writing a paper or creating a piece that addressed 19th century photo history. I've always enjoyed looking at the work of Eadweard Muybridge and found it extremely interesting that he used to manipulate his data to achieve certain results. For my final, I decided to make this movie which uses his technique to evaluate whether or not a break dancer friend of mine was able to do the worm and leave the ground. We manipulated the facts (as did Muybridge) and came up with this, the stupidist video ever made. Enjoy!

1 comment:

LKB said...

This is AWESOME.