Monday, March 30, 2009

Inspiration!



A quick break from youtube to share with you this video that has me completely awed and inspired at the moment. The other day I was at home on the couch with Archie asleep on my lap when I started surfing On-Demand to see if there were any rock videos worth watching nowadays. I grew up glued to MTV (I used to record hours upon hours of it on our family VCR) and have been disappointed that in recent years it has become harder and harder to find worthwhile videos on the "music" channels. Often times the only way to view videos is to watch them on youtube which inevitably means that you'll be watching them in crappy quality. Anyhow, I came upon this video by Blitzen Trapper and was completely floored. This is the kind of video that I would want if I were in a band . . . Enjoy!

1 comment:

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.